Providing Ultrasound Scans for Nelson, Richmond & Surrounding Areas
Koru Ultrasound & Care Centre is an Ultrasound & Natural Healthcare Centre, situated to offer privacy and easy access opposite Warring carpark on Oxford Street in Richmond. We service the 'Top of the South', from the West Coast to Nelson & Bays, Tasman, Marlborough & Blenheim.
We provide ultrasound scans for sports/work injury, shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles and hips, pregnancy, gynae, fertility studies/follicle tracking, abdominal, breast lumps, testicles, prostate, thyroid, kidneys, bladder, carotid arteries and DVT's.
You need a referral to attend Koru for an Ultrasound Scan - Koru Ultrasound accepts any radiology referral forms.
Why Choose Koru? We Offer You:
- Free maternity and ACC scans (NZ residents)
- No surcharges during normal working hours
- No waiting lists
- A modern, stylish & tranquil atmosphere
- A family viewing room ensuite to scan room (with extra plasma TV)
- Weekend appointments by arrangement (surcharge applies)
- Free on-site parking & disabled access
- A $30 discount voucher for shiatsu massage (ask our receptionist for details)
- Free DVD with short video clips at 12 week pregnancy scans
Thank you for providing an excellent service each time I came to see you for a scan or a shiatsu massage. You always went the extra mile for me and made me feel relaxed.
— Aliya based in Richmond
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm Tues: 9-3.30pm
Weekend appointments by arrangement (surcharge applies)
31 Oxford St, Richmond
Ph: (03) 541 0050
Fax: (03) 928 0467
Click here to read our FAQ's.
Read what our clients say about us here.